Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Specialist officer (SO) Vacancy 1039 BOB vacancy / Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 through the official website at-www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda has issued a recruitment notification for filling up vacant posts of Specialist Officer in their department. The candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs on the internet, hereby informed that candidate can submit their application form for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 through the official website. Keep in mind that application form will be accepted on or before the last date. Interested candiddates can check more information details regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 which are mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Specialist officer (SO) Vacancy
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India. It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Bank of Baroda has invited online application form for 1039 well-skilled candidates for the post of Specialist Officer, possessing Post Graduation Degree with minimum qualifying marks as prescribed in the BOB Recruitment 2016-17 Notification. The candidates have to submit their application form through the offical website. Desirous candiddates can check all information details regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Specialist officer (SO) Vacancy like age limit, education qualification, how to apply, selection procedure etc which are mentioned below.
Details of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: Bank of Baroda
Name of Post : Specialist Officer
- Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I : 66 posts
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale II : 676 posts
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale III : 256 posts
- Senior Management Grade/ Scale IV : 41 posts
The candiddates who are going to apply online for Baroda Recruitment should have completed should have Full-time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full-time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute. The candiddates are suggested to check official notification to get more information detaisl regarding educational qualification eligiblity.
- For Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I : Lower age limit is 23 years and upper age limit is 30 years
- For Middle Management Grade/ Scale II : Minimum of 25 Years and maximum of 32 years
- For Middle Management Grade/ Scale III : Minimum age to apply is 28 years and maximum age is 40 years
- For Senior Management Grade/ Scale IV : Minimum age to apply is 28 years and Maximum age to apply is 40 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules and regulation. The relaxation in the age for the different categories is as follow.
- ST/SC – 5 years.
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
The candiddates will be selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 09th November 2016
- Last Date to Submit Bank of Baroda Online Application Form: 29th November 2016
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment: 29th November 2016
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- First of all go to the official website at-www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- After that Click on Recruitment tab in home page.
- Read the information given in notification.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up application form with mandatory information.
- Upload all the copies of required documents.
- Make a payment of fee.
- Click on submit button and complete the process.
For more information details regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Specialist officer (SO) Vacancy 1039 BOB vacancy, leave comment below.