CTET 2017 Application Form CTET February 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) through the official website at-ctet.nic.in
CTET 2017 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued a notification to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)2017 for those candidates who want to make their career in teaching field to full fill their dream of teaching. The candidates who are waiting for CTET 2017 Notification, hereby informed that they can submit their application form through the official website. Candidates are suggested to read out official notification to check their eligibility criteria. All important information details regarding CTET 2017 Notification / Exam Date are mentioned below.
CTET February 2017 Apply Online
As per official notification, Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be held in February 2017. Candidates can apply for CTET 2017 examination by visiting the official portal and apply online. CTET 2017 comprises of two papers. Aspirants can appear for either Paper I or Paper II or for both papers. If they are clearing the first paper they will be appointed as primary class teacher and if they are clearing second paper then they need to handle upper primary class students. Keep in mind that Application form will be accepted on or before the last date. Interested candidates can check details regarding age limit, education qualification, application fees, selection process, how to apply etc which are given below.
CBSE has released the official notification on the recruitment of Teachers to handle student from classes I to VIII through Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Details of CTET 2017 Application Form / CTET February 2017 Notification are mentioned below.
Name of Examination: Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Name of The Conducting Body: The Central Board of Secondary Education
For Paper I:
The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or Bachelor of Elementary Education.
For Paper II:
The candidates must have passed B.Ed. or 1 year B.Ed with 50% marks.
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee Rs. 600/- for any one paper & Rs. 1000/- for both the papers.
- SC/ SC and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for any one paper & Rs. 500/- for both papers.
- Online Application Form will start on : January , 2017
- Late date for submitting Online Application Form: January, 2017
- CTET 2017 will be scheduled : February, 2017
How to Apply for CTET 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form from the official website.Here are mentioned some useful steps to apply online for the same, follow these steps.
- Go to the official website at: ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link Apply Online.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with mandatory information.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Make payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
For more information details or any query regarding CTET 2017 Application Form / CTET February 2017 Notification / Exam Date, leave comment below. Our team will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!