Current Affairs 8th December 2016 Daily GK Quiz Important Question / Current Affairs for Competitive Exams / Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs 8th December 2016
As we know that Current affair is the part of every competitive exams. Generally, 4-5 questions are asked in every competitive exams. In banking exams current affairs covers most of the part of general Awareness Section. The candidates who are preparing for competitive exams, should aware from current events that are happening around the nation, world. Today, the question in these competitive exams is more inclined towards current affairs. Even the interview session consists of current affairs. As per needs of candidates here we update all the important current affairs which covers all the topics like Awards, Appointments, Sports, Business, Economy, Science etc. You are suggested to follow this website for current GK Question.
Here we are providing some current affairs question which are important as point of examination view. If you are preparing for any competitive exams, you should take this quiz.
1. Who is the newly elected President of the Uzbekistan?
A. Shavkat Mirziyoyev
B. Narimon Umarov
C. Khotamjon Ketmonov
D. Islam Karimov
2. Who has been named as the “Asian of the Year 2016”?
A. Sachin Bansal
B. Ratan Tata
C. Mukesh Ambani
D. Sunil Mittal
3. What is the theme of 2016 World Soil Day?
A. Soils, crystallizes life
B. Soils, a solid ground for life
C. Soils and pulses, a symbiosis for life
D. Soil day for future life
4. Who has been named as the new Prime Minister of France?
A. Edith Cresson
B. Laurent Fabius
C. Bernard Cazeneuve
D. Manuel Valls
5. Who has been appointed as the new chief of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)?
A. P V Ramesh Babu
B. B S Bhullar
C. Malini Shankar
D. Vaduvendra Mathur
6. Which country team has won the 2016 Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup cricket tournament?
7. Who has won the 2016 Miss Supranational crown?
A. Ornella Mariam
B. Korinna Kocsis
C. Srinidhi Shetty
D. Valeria Vespoli
8. Which famous personality has won the online reader’s poll for TIME magazine’s Person of the Year 2016?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Vladimir Putin
C. Barack Obama
D. Donald Trump
9. How much amount per district will be provided by NITI Aayog to encourage digital payment system?
A. Rs. 10 lakh
B. Rs. 8 lakh
C. Rs. 5 lakh
D. Rs. 12 lakh
10. The book “The Walking Dead: A Continuing Story of Survival Horror” has been authored by whom?
A. Tim Moon
B. Robert Kirkman
C. Bobby Adair
D. Jim Demonakos
Answers : 1. A 2. A 3. C 4. C 5. B 6.B 7.C 8. A 9.C 10. B