IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment through the official website at-ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS has invited online application form to conduct IBPS Clerk CWE-VII. The candiddates who are eligible as per prescribed format in official notification those can submit their application form through the official website. Candidates, who have been eagerly waiting for the IBPS CWE Clerk VII exam, can now get the information details regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, which are mentioned below.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released advertisement of IBPS Common Recruitment process for recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Participating Organizations. IBPS every year conducts the exam for recruitment of candidates in clerical cadre in various public sector banks. The IBPS Clerk Preliminary and Main Exam 2017 registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Exams, wherever applicable. The candiddates who will be declared qualify in tier I, only those will be able to take part in main examination. The candiddates can check details of IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification / Exam Date regarding education qualification, age limit, posts details, how to apply etc which are provided below.
Name of the Organisation: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Exam: IBPS Clerk Common Written Examination (CWE) VII
Name of the posts: Clerk Posts
Applicant should hold a graduate or equivalent degree from any centrally recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The applicant should be in the age group of 20 to 28 year. However, there is a relaxation in the Upper age limit for various categories.
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PH : 10 Years
- Widows, Divorced Women: 9 Years
- Gen/ OBC candiddates have to pay Rs. 600/-as application fees.
- SC/ ST Category candiddates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
The selection of the candidate in IBPS Clerk Recruitment will be done on the marks score in written examination. There will be no interview and weightage will be given to marks score in main exam.
- Commencement of Online Application Form :September 2017
- Last Date for Online form Submission : October 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination : November 2017
- Online Examination Preliminary will be schedule : November 2017
- Result of Online exam Preliminary : December 2017
- Online Examination Main : January 2018
- Provisional Allotment : April 2018
ibps.in Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited online application form for Clerk recruitment. Candidates should hurry up and start applying for IBPS Clerk 2017 on or before the last date.
- Go to the official website at-ibps.in
- Click on IBPS Clerk VII Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- After that Click on Apply Online.
- Enter correct details in application form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature in prescribed format.
- Pay the requisite Application Fees & submit application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
For more information details reagrding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 / Online Application Form IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification / Exam Date, leave comment below. Thanks!