IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 Appication Form / Notification / Apply Online for 4122 Specialist Officer Vacancy through the official website at-ibps.in
IBPS SO Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited application form from eligible Indian citizens for appointment of specialist officer (SO) in various banks all across the country. Application Form are invited via online mode. Any eligible candidate, who wants to make their career in banking field is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The candiddates will be selected on the basis of their performance in CWE followed by personal interview. Keep in mind that application form will be accepted on or before the last date. Interested candidates can check other information details regarding IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below in the same web page.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous agency in India. IBPS conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS has been declared IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 notification. The candidates can apply online through the official website. The IBPS SO examination will be tentatively held in January 2017 and after that the results will be declared very soon on the official website of IBPS. Final selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview.
Organisation Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Examination: IBPS SO Common Written Examination (CWE)
Name of Post: Specialist Officer
- IT Officer Scale-I
- Agricultural Field Officer
- Rajhasha Adhikari
- Law Officer
- HR/ Personnel Officer
- Marketing Officer
- For IT officer post: Candidates should have 4 years engineering degree in CS/IT/ EE & ECE from a recognised University.
- For Agricultural field officer : degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro Forestry.
- For for Rajhasha Adhikari : Post graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
- For Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For Marketing Officer: Graduate or Post Graduate in Marketing from a recognised University.
Age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years old. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules and regulation. The relaxation in the age for the different categories is as follow.
- ST/SC – 5 years.
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
The candiddates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal Interview.
- Online registration start from: 16th November, 2016
- Last date for online form submission: 2nd December 2016
- Admit Card will be issued : 16th January 2016
- IBPS online examination Date: 28th & 29th January 2017
- Declaration of Results for written exam: 16th February 2017
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 24th February 2017
- Conduct Interview: March 2017
- Provisional Allotment: After 1st April 2017
How to Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2017
Here we are providing some useful instruction in order to apply Online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2017. Follow below mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website at- ibps.in
- Click on Apply Online for Specialist Officer CWE link.
- Read the given information carefully.
- After registration fill up application form ,
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the requisite Application Fees if applicable.
- Submit Application Form and take print out of it.
If you have any query you can share with us through comment section. We will assisst you and provide suitable information regarding your queries.