RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 / Notification / Apply Online for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment through the official website at-rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Details of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- Vacancies Details :
- Selection Process:
- Important Date :
- How to Apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- Documents to be attached with Application :
Reserve Bank of India has invited online application form for filling up Grade B Officer posts in their department. The candidates who are interested and fulfill job profile as per prescribe format in official notification, those can submit their application form through the officla website. The applicant will be selected on the basis of screening test and seminar. The candidates can submit their application form on or before the last date.Other information details regarding RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 , are mentioned below.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India is a central banking institution. RBI is responsible to control the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI has issued a notification for the recruitment of 04 vacancies of Grade B Officer. Application form are invited through official website. The candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment, those are suggested to read out official notification carefully and submit your application form as soon as possible. The candiddates can check more information details about RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment, regarding education qualification, age limit, application fees, how to apply, selection process etc which are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization : Reserve Bank of India
Vacant Posts : 04 Posts
Post Name : Research Positions in Grade ‘B’
Official website: rbi.org.in
Details of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
Vacancies Details :
Education Qualification :
The candidates should have completed Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicant should not be more that 34 years. Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per govt. rules.
A screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting eligible candidates who will be called for a preliminary interview.After that a ‘Job Seminar’ will be held and the final selection will be made based on the candidates’ performance in the ‘Job Seminar’.
Important Date :
Last date for Online form Submission : 16 / 12 / 2016
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
The candidates can submit their application form through the official website. The candidates can download Application form from the offical website. Read out official notification carefully and then fill up all details in application form which are mandatory. After filling up details attach required document along with application form and email or send it to below mentioned Address.
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Third Floor, RBI Building,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008”
Email : mailto:email@example.com
Documents to be attached with Application :
- Proof of age (copy of High school leaving/ passing certificate mentioning the Date of Birth, passport, etc.)
- Copy of Certificate of acquiring Ph. D. in Economics or Finance.
- CV, Details of Research work, links to published and unpublished research work and names and e-mail address of three academic scholars to serve as references.
- OBC candidates have to submit a latest OBC caste certificate.
- PWD candidates should submit a latest certificate to this effect issued by an authorized Government of India/ State Government Department/ Hospital.
For more information details regarding RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017, or any query, leave comment below. Thanks!
|All Police Department Jobs||Jobs After 10th /12th|
|All Railway Jobs||Govt. Jobs 2017-2018|
|Engineering Jobs 2017||Diploma Jobs 2017|