Samajwadi Pension Yojna 2017-2018 / Apply Online for Samajwadi Pension Yojna / List of Pension Holder / Check Status of Pensioner through the official website at-sspy-up.gov.in
Samajwadi Pension Yojna 2017-2018
- Samajwadi Pension Yojna 2017-2018
- Apply Online for Samajwadi Pension Yojna
- Who can Apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojna
- Criteria for Rejection of Application Form :
- How to Apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017-2018
- Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017-18 Download List of Pensioners
- For more information Details Visit at: sspy-up.gov.in
The Government of Uttar Pradesh launched a pension scheme called Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi Pension Yojana. This pension Yojana was introduced in order to to extend financial assistance to the economically weak sections of Uttar Pradesh who reside in rural areas and live under the poverty line. The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh has issued various facilities such that any family living below poverty line can apply for this scheme online. Income tax payers, government and private employees are not eligible for apply for this scheme.
Apply Online for Samajwadi Pension Yojna
Uttar Pradesh Samajwadi Pension Yojana was launched on 28th February, 2014. The person who are the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and have account in a nationalized bank can avail benfit of this Yojana. There are so many poor families in Uttar Pradesh. So it is indeed a great move taken by the Uttar Pradesh Government to provide financial aid to the poverty stricken class in UP. If you have not applied, you can apply for it through the official website. If you are among the applicants, there are various online facilities regarding this scheme. You can download the pensioners list as pdf file, you can check the status of your pension online. All the details are mentioned below.
Who can Apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojna
Here we are discussing about the eligibility criteria for Samajwadi Pension Yojana.
- Any family that is living below poverty level can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant should have valid proof of residence, it should be shown to the government authorities or financial institutions from where the Samajwadi part pension is obtained.
- The beneficiary should definitely have a bank account in SBI or other nationalized banks.
Criteria for Rejection of Application Form :
- If you are taking Vidhwa pension Widow Pension, Viklang pension Handicapped Pension getting any other pension such as the Old Age Pension than you are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- If you are the Owner of a motorized vehicle.
- If you have home or land of 0.5 hectare land than you are not eligible to apply.
- Income tax payee are not eligible.
- Government employee or pensioner are not eligible.
- Employee in a private firm and NGO employee are not eligible
How to Apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017-2018
The resident of Uttar Pradesh who are eligible for Samajwadi Pension Yojna as per prescribed format of officials, then you can submit your application form for the same form the official website.
- First of all go to the official website at- sspy-up.gov.in
- After that Click On apply online for Samajwadi Pension Yojna.
- Download the Application Form.
- After that fill the application form with required information like Name of the applicant, Age details, Father/husband’s name, Place of residence, Block information, Post office details, Gram Panchayat details, Caste details etc.
- Upload it to the website in order to create your account. In this way you can apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana through the official website.
Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017-18 Download List of Pensioners
- In order to download pdf file of pensioners, visit to the official website at- sspy-up.gov.in
- After that Click on “Samajwadi Pension”
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Find ” Pensioners List 2017“ and click on it.
- Click on the link to download the district wise pensioner list as pdf file