SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2016 sbi.co.in Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Notification SBI SCO Vacancy 2016-17
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2016
State Bank of India is a government-owned bank or commission having its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a multinational banking and monetary services company of India. It has published the recruitment notification regarding the State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2016 about 33 vacancies available for the post of Vice President, Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President, Manager as the specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India. They are recruited on the contractual and Regular basis for SCO. The official site of the SBI for the online application for the recruitment www.sbi.co.in
The State Bank of India has released the Online Application Form for the Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment for the exam which will be conducted on 25 Nov. 2016 for the post of Assistant Vice President, Manager, Vice President, Senior Manager. They can be applied to the last date 22 Oct. 2016. Such post jobs are longing of the covets Graduates and they can make their dream clear. So, they should apply for it before the last date.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment Notification 2017
The latest notification invites the Candidates for the online application form of SBI SCO.
- Name of Organisation : State Bank of India
- Recruitment Name : SBI SCO
- Total Post : Approx. 472
Post on Regular Positions :
- 180 Assistant Manager (System), 50 Developer, 4 Technology Relationship Manager (Tech.RMs), 7 Manger and 20 Asst. Manager (Statistician)
Post on Contract Basis :
- 1 Admin Support Officer, ( 1 Application, 1 Business, 6 Infrastructure, 2 Enterprise, 1 Portal, 5 Technology) Architect, (Civil, Technical, Mechanical) 3 Engineer
- 29 Project Manager, 22 Developer, 12 Technical Lead and 5 Innovation Specialist
- 3 Data Specialist, (UX Designer, WAX Administrator and Sourcing Analyst) 3 Post
- Online Application Form Submission Starts : 4th Oct. 2016
- Last Date for Applying : 22 Oct. 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy : 26th Oct. 2016
- Official site : www.sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The eligibility terms for the recruitment are described to apply the online form. Candidates can check the Experience from the official site of the SBI.
Educational Qualification : Engineering Graduate from recognized University
- Statistician : Full time PG Degree in Statistics /Applied Statistics/ Economy from recognized university with minimum 60% Marks.
- Admin Support \ Complaint Dispute Officer : MBA in Marketing. BE / B.Tech from recognized university prior to MBA will be preferred.]
- Certification from PMI and B.tech.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Manager : 21-30 years
- Developer : 25-35 years
- Manager (Statistician), Tester, Admin Support Officer, Complaint / Dispute Resolution officer, IT Security Expert : 24-35 year
- Technology Relationship Manager, Business Architect, Data warehouse Architect,IT Risk Manager, Project Manager : 28-40 year
- Infrastructure,Civil,Network, Electrical Engineer : 24-33 year
Procedure to Apply Online SBI SCO Application Form 2016-17
Candidates should make the procedure for the given particular steps in simultaneous manner.
- Visit the link sbi.co.in
- Choose the online Application registration tab.
- Fill the required authentic details to the form.
- Now payment the fee for the required application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature to the application form.
- Print the application form.
For the genuine and upright information about the Recruitment Procedure and Eligibility Criteria to the Individual fact for every post can be checked from our official site www.w4s.in Or candidates can leave the message on our page to ask about the each point about the recruitment for the post.