SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Application Form/ SSC CGL 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for SSC CGL 2017 through the official website at-ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Application Form
As per the official notification Staff Selection Commission has invited online application form for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017. It is the most awaited recruitment notification. Every year a great number of candidates apply fir this examination. The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format of official notification may apply online through the official website. Through this article we are providing complete information details about SSC CGL 2017 Notification, which is notified below.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the Ministries and Department of the government of India and in subordinate offices. Recently Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification regarding SSC CGL 2017 for recruitment to Group B and Group C posts in various ministries, government departments and offices across the country. The candidates who have education qualification those may submit their application form from the official website. The candidates can check all the details about SSC CGL 2017 notification which are provided below.
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Mode of Apply : Online
Application Available from: February 2017 (tentative)
Details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector(CBN) Compiler
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Sub-Inspector (CBN), etc
- Tier 1 – Written Test (Objective Test).
- Tier 2 – Written Test (Objective Test).
- Tier 3 – Descriptive / Comp. proficiency test/ Skill test & finally interview.
Dates to Remember:
- The online registration will be started from : February 2017 (tentative)
- Final Date for online registration : March 2017 (tentative)
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-I exam date : May 2017 (tentative)
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
The candidates have to visit the official website in order to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017. Here we are providing some useful instruction to apply online. Interested candidates are suggested to follow these steps.
- First of all visit to the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Click on the tab “Apply” in home page.
- Apply window will appear on your screen.
- After that complete registration part.
- Login into Apply part using registration ID and Password.
- Fill up the application form with correct information.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Make payment of your application fees in prescribed format.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it.
For more information details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2017, leave comment below in the comment box. Thanks!